- Nation Wide Service. You can send your out of town wedding party members to 600 stores across the nation to get fitted for their tuxedos. Simply send them to www.tuxedofit.com to get the process started!
- A replacement tux for any reason as our warehouse location stores more than 7,000 tuxedos. A large assortment of back-up stock is stored at all our of locations for last minute switches at your final fitting to ensure the perfect fit.
- Emergency Card Service-Dunhill has your back on your wedding day. The groom is given an emergency card at his tuxedo final fitting with our hours and number on it. If a tuxedo emergency should arise, simply call that number during those hours and we will do our best to set up an emergency run to you.
- Our trained formal wear specialists are excited to meet you, get to know you and your wedding plans and make everything go as smooth as possible.
- NO REGISTRATION FEE.
- No extra charge for your tie, vest or shoe rental. It is all included in our reasonable all inclusive packages.
- A clean, pressed tuxedo ready for pick-up as promised.
Stop in and look at our 36 different tuxedo and suit styles and our 107 vest and tie colors. We also welcome you to select from a wide range of invitations from our wedding invitation division. Dunhill Tuxedos is the 8 time recipient of the Carlson Craft “Distinguished Dealer Award for Outstanding Sales Achievement and Service to their Customers,” You’re sure to find what you need with the service you deserve.
Dunhill received the 2008 International Formalwear Association Award. This award is given to companies that show professionalism in the formalwear industry paired with company excellence. The award was accepted by John Zandstra, President of Dunhill Tuxedos.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]